- Slide your finger around the screen to manipulate the abstract shape on the title screen.
- Hold down on the symbol representing the letter "O" in "Tone" to invert the color scheme. The color scheme only stays inverted in the title screen.
- Select a chart with 4 fingers at once will activate autoplay mode . This lets the game automatically play a chart perfectly. The result screen will show "AUTOMATIC!" as a remark.
- If the "New Chart" banner is seen above Lovesick's album art, the color of the album art will blend with the chart and fill in the letter "C" in "Chart", displaying "New hart" (read as "New Heart"), a reference to the song's album art.
- Note borders actually display timing information as well as the Rhythm noteskin colors. 4th notes have light borders, 8th notes have slightly greyed borders, and 16th and above notes have black borders. This makes it possible to read timing information with the Default noteskin, even if it is impractical.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.