|Canopy on the Planet (Dry Pre-Master)|
Tone Science Presents: Spin-Angular-Momentum
Art by Sta
- Both Spherical charts unlock on Wednesdays. Get ⭐⭐ on either chart to unlock both permanently.
- Spin Angular Momentum introduces an entirely new note type: Angle notes. These notes change the view of the camera. +/-45' notes rotate about the current view, while +/-90' notes rotate to a different view. They also give +10 combo, much like silver notes.
- Missing any note on either chart will NOT break your combo or be counted as a miss in the results screen.
- Angle notes do not contribute to the max star percentage; while their combo and notes are counted during gameplay in the results screen, the max star percentage only counts normal notes. Therefore, it can be quite easy to reach 6-stars and go "beyond" the maximum by hitting more angle notes.
- For both charts, there is a "box" of notes that you are "enclosed" in the center of; you must use the 90' notes to rotate to each "wall" to reach those notes. The majority of the notes are in the "front", but to get a higher score, you will need to find a "route" through the chart.
- It is IMPOSSIBLE to get every single note or achieve a "true" full combo on either chart, as the majority of the notes are outside of the camera view. An indication of a full combo is possible and is usually obtained in the first half of the song if the player is playing properly, but the conditions for that are unclear.
- For the Press/Start version of the chart, simply choosing not to hit any of the angle notes and only playing the "front" chart is not enough to obtain a 6-star. There are sets of notes to the left and right that contribute to the star percentage that must be reached and played if a 6-star is to be obtained.
- For the Solarsphere version of the chart, the 6-star is trivial to obtain, and anybody putting in any effort to play even just the front chart without rotating anywhere else will get it within the first half of the song. However, getting higher scores beyond that will require rotating to different sides. Of particular note is the midsection, which features a sequence of holds that move to different sides. Finding the optimal "route" through that section is key to scoring high on the chart.
- The original song is Canopy on the Planet, however the second verse is used instead of the first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.